Terms & Conditions
On all jobs over $1000 we require a 40% deposit prior to works commencing. If any job is cancelled once confirmed and booked, there will be a cancellation fee of $299. Once your deposit is paid, they are non-refundable so please choose carefully before booking in your job.
If any asbestos is found present on any job, new prices will be given to clean it up if it is under 10 square metres. If you are unhappy with the adjusted price, all works will cease immediately and you will have to pay for the works that have already been completed.
Any rubbish which contains any hazardous material will be subjected to increase in pricing. This also include dirt and concrete. Express your wildest ideas at lightning speed buying adobe creative suite 6 design standard cheap at discount price.
When removing walls, if the walls are double lined/sheeted and we have not been previously notified, a price increase will occur. This goes for all other surfaces such as concrete slabs, ceilings, carpets and other flooring.
If a job is booked in and then cancelled prior to work commencing, all deposits will be forfeited.
If a job is cancelled and then re-booked, your deposit will not be lost, however if works change and we cannot fulfill such works your deposit will also be forfeited.
- All jobs we require a deposit of 25% 48 hours before works commence.
- If work is cancelled 24 hours before works commence your deposit will be non-refundable.
- Please note if any deposit is paid for rubbish removal, vegetation removal or concrete removal and we find any asbestos present all deposits are then non-refundable so please check very carefully and notify us before works commences. Please note if any of this product (asbestos) is found present on the morning of arrival all deposits are then non-refundable .
- If any deposits are not taken for small jobs and works are cancelled 24 hours prior to works commencing a cancellation fee will be charged of $299
- If we remove any rubbish from your premises and we then arrive at the tip and we find any asbestos present ot headon, you will be charged a $1000 reload fee and the rubbish will be immediately returned to you as this was not the initial arrangement we had made.